Abstract submission is closed.
Abstracts addressing all aspects of ovarian cancer research are welcome for poster presentation at the Symposium. We strongly encourage presentations on clinical cancer research, as well as on basic, translational, population sciences, and biobehavioral cancer research. We also encourage presentations on policy issues related to ovarian cancer.
Accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster session on the evening of May 10, 2012. Authors of the most meritorious abstracts may be invited to present at a mini-symposium during that session. The top abstracts from all those submitted will appear in the International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer.
A limited number of travel awards ($250-500 + registration) will be made to presenting authors of the most meritorious abstracts. Priority for awards will be given to abstracts from students, residents, fellows and trainees, as well as to junior faculty members.
Abstract Submission Information and Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted online through this website.
- The Organizing Committee will review all submissions and select abstracts for inclusion in the poster session.
- Presenting authors must register for the symposium.
- Abstracts should be constructed in MS Word. Please edit your abstracts carefully prior to submission as there will NOT be an opportunity to make modifications afterward.
- Maximum word count: 400. Abstracts exceeding that limit will be truncated and may not be reviewed.
- Each abstract may be submitted only once: Please be sure that all authors are aware of and consent to the submission.
- Abstracts should not be published elsewhere prior to the conclusion of the Symposium (May 12, 2012)
- Successful applicants will receive notification and an invitation to present by March 1, 2012.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the symposium handout as well as online. They may also be published in a journal.
- Click on the “Submit Abstract” button at the bottom of this page to begin your abstract submission.
Poster Display Guidelines
- Posters may be put up any time after 6:30 am on Thursday, May 10th
- Maximum poster size is 4′ high x 6′ wide.
- Poster boards and push pins will be provided at the symposium.
- Each abstract will be assigned a poster board number, which can be found on this Web site the week of the symposium. Numbers will also be available at the registration desk on the first day of the conference. You will need your poster board number to identify your poster display location.
- Poster numbers have been assigned: click here