Through planned or deferred gifts, you can offer a more substantial legacy than might be possible by making cash donations throughout your lifetime. Your deferred gift plays an important role in strengthening our research and clinical programs/services at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center. Planned gifts may be made in the form of bequests, life insurance, qualified retirement plans, or real estate. For more information, please call us at 412-623-4700, email email@example.com, or visit https://plannedgiving.pitt.edu/.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center gratefully acknowledges planned gifts from the following individuals:
- Cheryl and Bruce A*. Americus
- C. Dale Cameron
- Helen and Donald E. Chrise*
- Alfred A. Dybeck
- Daniel Edelstone, MD
- Deborah S. Feckett Rhode
- Susan G. and Barney C. Guttman
- Harriett L. and Ronald B. Herberman*, MD
- J. Craig and Tracy G. Hill
- Margaret M. and Jack B. Hill, MD
- Sally E. and Peter S. Kay
- Eugene and Ruth Anne Klein
- Sarah and Ray Lamont
- George Meanor
- Ms. Anna Piocquidio
- Hilda M.* and Henry D. Sundermann Jr.
- Gayle Tissue and Yiannis Kaloyeropoulos
- Bonnie W. and Thomas L. VanKirk, Esq.
- Debi Wheeler
- Pete Wheeler