Membership Application Process
- Please complete the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center Research Membership Application Form.
- Upon receipt of a completed application package:
- All information is forwarded to the appropriate program leader(s) for review. Applicants may be asked to meet with the program leader to discuss programmatic goals and the applicant’s role at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center.
- The program leader prepares a brief recommendation indicating the applicant’s qualifications and commitment to cancer research, the potential to make significant contributions to Hillman, and the potential for obtaining peer-reviewed funding and/or contributing to basic, translational, and/or clinical research at Hillman.
- New applications are reviewed quarterly and are acted on by the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). Final approval is granted by the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center Director. Applicants will be notified of the Director's decision.